Thursday, June 27, 2013

Jun 27 - Father Gilbert reports on the flood**

Tuesday, June 27, 1972 - Page 179
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California
(1:37:55 AM 6/28/1972)
Goddup finely at round 11:00 and tanned my hyde abit -- hmmm -- I must've done more than that today, I just tanned for one hour. Oh yeah, I took a bath too. I should get a medal for my ability to waste time. Well, in three days I'll be two thousand miles from lovely Newport Beach making myself useful and trying to find new ways to procrastinate in South Dakota.

As it turned out, Mom went to see "The Rothschilds" at its Premiere at the Civic Light Opera, so she left the car to me. It was assumed I'd make the liver for dinner and maybe possibly go do the clothes. It was assumed. I called Shawna but she wasn't home so instead I went to a movie -- The Paulo: "Boxcar Bertha," and "1,000 Convicts and a Woman" (Pant pant). They hardly deserved their R ratings however. Got back home by 12:30 A.M. I made the liver and Mom got home by 1:00 and we ate while playing chess -- I checkmated her in both games in short order. Tis now 1:49:00 A.M. -- That's enough for now I'm sure you'll agree. Uh huh.
Theatrical release poster, 1972
Theatrical release poster, 1971

No comments: