Friday, September 13, 2013

Sep 13 - Great Grandmother dies at 94

Wednesday, September 13, 1972 - Page 257
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California
Mid-1960s in Torrance, California -- L to R:
My Great Grandmother Frances Brazzel (Grandma Brazzel),
my Grandfather Charles Wilimovsky (Grandpa Bill), and
my Grandmother Dorothea Scheneman (Grandma Dot).
At the right is Grandpa Bill's daughter Marguerite from his
first wife, Marguerite, who tragically died in the Spanish
Flu Pandemic of 1918. The art on the wall is one of his
famous oil paintings.
5:00 PM
Grandma Brazzel died today at 10 mins. to 1:00 P.M.
5:30 PM
I woke up at 2:00 and got the mail and did my exercises. Got rejected again from N.O. Review. I'm starting a collection of cancellation marks. Below I have three from California, one from Beth, S.D., one from Chic., Ill, one from St. Paul, Mn, one from N.O., Louisiana, and one from Indianapolis, Indiana. The collection will continue. Back to work on T.F.

TOMORROW: James Michener's Drifters

No comments: